RSS Feed Marketing
Google uses numerous sources to find new web pages, from the links we all find on the Web to submitted URLs. Numero Uno Web Solutions aims to discover new pages quickly so that users can find new content in Google search results soon after they go live. We recently launched a feature that uses RSS and Atom feeds for the discovery of new web pages.
RSS/Atom feeds have been very popular in recent years as a mechanism for content publication. They allow readers to check for new content from publishers. Using feeds for discovery allows us to get these new pages into our index more quickly than traditional crawling methods. We may use many potential sources to access updates from feeds, including Reader, notification services, or direct crawls of feeds. Going forward, we might also explore mechanisms such as PubSubHubbub to identify updated items. In order for us to use your RSS/Atom feeds for discovery, it’s important that crawling these files is not disallowed by your robots.txt. To find out if Googlebot can crawl your feeds and find your pages as fast as possible, test your feed URLs with the robots.txt tester in Google Webmaster Tools.
We manually submit your RSS feed and blog index page to over 100 of the highest ranked RSS aggregators & blog directories online.
It’s important to make sure your feed validates. If it doesn’t, the majority of directories will reject it.
Feed URL: [Max field length is 250]
Let the pros at Numero Uno Web Solutions design a customized search engine optimization (SEO) campaign for you. Through teamwork between you and our organization, we can get the most out of your visibility and traffic and achieve your business goals. You can’t go wrong with the most excellent in the business, and that’s exactly what we are!
- Best price & quality
- 100% quality one-way links
- 100% best submission service
- PR directories
- STRONG quality control
- FULL detailed report
Directory Web Site Submission Features
- Receive an optional e-mail report on all the sites that your RSS feed and blog were submitted to. On finishing, you receive a full submission report, including…
- RSS aggregators submitted to
- Dates of submissions
- Submission verification and approval e-mails. We will create a new e-mail ID just for you, so you can check out all the work that was done.
- All RSS aggregators and blog directories are authority sites and chosen for this reason
- RSS submission also plays a key role in SEO
Blog Marketing & Promotion
Blog marketing is the term used to describe Internet marketing via web blogs. These blogs differ from corporate web sites because they feature daily or weekly posts, often around a single topic. Typically, corporations use blogs to create a dialog with customers and explain the features of their products and services.
Many organizations offer blogs to their user community. This allows them to share and preview product features, functions, and benefits before the products are released. Blogs are an excellent way to gather feedback and to make sure products meet the needs of users. Blogs have become the next-generation marketing tool following corporate web sites that merely post collateral and do not provide any interactive feedback. Blogs are also supplementary to a user group. User groups happen annually, for example, while blogs provide users with constant daily and weekly feedback.
Blogs are basic web sites that are updated regularly. They act as a private news interface for any company or web site. With regular updates being handled by the company executive team, product marketing, and product strategy teams. The need for fresh content on the Web makes the blogs a preferred destination for resources. Blogs have been focused as a primary platform for marketing since early 2006.
Our exclusive Blog Marketing & Promotion service creates original content, builds permanent links, improves your search engine rankings & generates targeted web site traffic directly to your online business!
Blog Marketing Link! Original Content for Weekly Blog Posts Build Permanent Web Links from Blogs
- We Create & Maintain Different Blogs for You
- Your Blogs Are Marketed via New RSS Feeds Every Week
- Weekly 400-word Blog Posting Written and Promoted on Your Behalf
- All Blog Content Is Social Bookmarked
- Three Links per Blog Post Will Point Directly to Your Web Site
- All Text Links Use Your Important Keywords
- Get Web Site Exposure and a Steady Stream of Targeted Web Site Traffic
- Boost Your Search Engine Rankings and Positions