Big News: Google Has Integrated AdWords Express with Google Ads
Last month, Google sent out notifications to all of its users that they’ve combined AdWords Express with the Google Ads platform, which means they are now incorporated as Smart Campaigns. SEO experts couldn’t be more thrilled about this integration. Basically, what this means is that all of the features from both platforms that were once separate are now combined together in one convenient package, so users no longer have to switch back and forth between accounts.
Fortunately, this update won’t (or shouldn’t) affect any of your existing information. All it will do is make all of your account information and existing advertisements easily accessible in one convenient location.
What Do the Key Features of Smart Campaigns Include?
Everything you need to manage your existing advertisements and create new ones is now in one convenient place, which means you can easily maneuver back and forth between various ad campaigns.
Smart campaigns are more intuitive and contain the following important features to help you manage and view your analytics easily:
- Ad scheduling: Schedule your ads to run on specific days and during peak hours when they’re most likely to be seen.
- Access to Google Analytics: Keep track of how many users click on your ads and visit your web site as well as what they do once they’re on it.
- Google Maps Analytics: Keep track of the number of users who used Google Maps to find your business and get directions to your brick-and-mortar locations.
- Get an exclusive overview of your Smart Campaign: This is the main homepage for your account and gives you an overview of how well your ads are performing overall.
- Verified calls: Track the number of phone calls you’ve received as a direct result of a specific ad campaign.
- Important account alerts: Get the latest notifications about your ad campaigns and any other important updates to your accounts.
What Are the Benefits of Combining AdWords Express Campaigns with Google Ads?
The combination of Google AdWords Express and Google Ads is important because it can help you create and manage your online advertisements all in one place rather than having to download and keep track of multiple user platforms.
Another bonus is that with this improvement, you only have to pay for your ads when people click on them and this can help increase your revenue.
Google Ads will also automatically run and manage your ads for you and send you immediate notifications and updates about any imminent changes, giving you the freedom to create as many ads as you see fit. In turn, this can help you expand your online customer outreach and target audience. You can also easily track your ad performance from the convenient and easy-to-use dashboard that’s provided for you.
What Does This Change Mean for Advertisers?
Essentially, this revolutionary change will make it easier for advertisers to manage and create a larger scope of targeted advertisements, determine which ones are the most effective overall as well as saving a great deal of time and resources.
As one of the leading SEO companies in North America, Numero Uno Web Solutions can help you create and manage your online advertisements effectively and cost-efficiently. We’ve helped hundreds of businesses build and maintain strong online presences and increase their rankings. To find out how we can help you, contact us today!