Apple Map Listing: Guide
Creating a New Listing on Apple Maps:
Please follow the steps below:
Click on the option “Sign in with your Apple ID”.
2. Sign In or Create a New Apple Account
If you already have an Apple ID, sign in to your Apple account. If you don’t have an Apple account, create a new ID.
How to Create an Apple ID:
3. Click on “Don’t have an Apple ID? Create yours now.”
4. Add your profile details, including your phone number to authenticate the account. Then click “Continue”.
5. Add the verification code sent to your email or phone number and continue. Add your answers to a few security questions, if asked. Agree to the terms and conditions and create your Apple ID.
6. You will see the dashboard of the Apple Maps listing account “Apple Business Register”. Click on “Add a place”.
7. Search for your business name. If you don’t find your business listed, click “Add a missing place”.
8. Add the business details, then click “Next”.
9. You will see the listing added to the dashboard. Click on “Verify”.
10. Add your business contact information, then click “Save and continue”.
11. You will receive a verification code to your business phone number. Enter the verification code and click “Done”.
12. Add all the required business information.
13. Submit your business listing for review.
Claiming a Listing on Apple Maps:
1. Follow the steps from 1 to 4 as mentioned above.
2. Search for your business name. Choose your business from the list and click on “Verify”.
3. Enter the required information and click “Next”.
4. Add your business contact information, then click “Save and continue”.
5. You will receive a verification code to your business phone number. Enter the verification code and click “Done”.
6. Verify the business details and submit the listing for review.