If you’re looking to be part of an innovative organization that turns creative ideas into real-life solutions, then come join the Numero Uno Web Solutions team. We’ve fostered a culture where all voices are heard, productivity is rewarded, and opportunities to grow within the company are encouraged.
We offer our staff ongoing training and coaching beyond their first few weeks, including the chance for Google certification, and with our competitive salary/commission/bonus structure, earning six-figure compensation at Numero Uno is an achievable goal. In addition to coaching, our current leaders will provide the support needed so you understand and are prepared to meet the standards for success we have set within our organization.
“In my almost three years at Numero Uno, I can honestly say I truly believe in the work we do to help our clients vastly improve their online presence. The knowledge and skills of all the staff make for a stimulating work atmosphere which allows us to offer our clients incredible value for our services.”
– Marco Reuter,
Digital Media Executive
Digital Media Sales Executive
Are you motivated to move your career in a more profitable direction? Are you a great communicator? Are you passionate about sales? Then consider working for us as a Digital Media Outbound Sales Representative.
We are looking for hard-working, forward thinking sales professionals to introduce our services to a wide range of businesses within Ontario and beyond. We have a positive sales environment with a team that is beyond motivated and build off each other.
- Realistic potential to earn six figure compensation (salary+commission+bonuses)
- Competitive base salary plus generous commission and benefits, car and cell phone allowance, and laptop
- Bonus opportunities offered regularly
- On-going coaching from your Sales Manager and leadership team
- Full support team to help you throughout the sales process
- High growth industry that is ahead of the curve and has a potential customer base in the hundreds of thousands within the GTA alone.
As a sales representative, you have the ability to:
- Qualify leads and opportunities whether presented to you or if you have to source your own leads.
- Get yourself past the gate-keepers and in front of the decision-makers
- Initiate all aspects of the sales process including scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements; researching industries; building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities;
- Close sales by overcoming objectives; negotiating terms and getting contracts signed
- Upsell existing accounts by introducing new products and services or increase their current spend
- Service customers on an ongoing basis to maintain relationships and increase the potential for further business
- Exceed sales quotas set by management
You love the hunt! You are an energetic, self starter who takes pride in developing your own customer prospects within your territory. Passionate about our products, you use your strong consultative selling abilities to build relationships and sell web solutions to customers. You enjoy being on the road visiting prospective clients but also enjoy equal time in the office building your customer base and collaborating with the sales team.